Conservation Services Group/Westborough, MA
Are you a talented and ambitious Senior Marketing Specialist looking to make an impact within a growing organization? Conservation Services Group offers a great opportunity for someone who'd like to grow with us, get exposure to key accounts and projects, coordinate a wide mix of marketing tactics, and help shape our position in the marketplace.
CSG designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven energy efficiency, energy conservation, and renewable energy programs. People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication.
We are seeking a passionate and creative marketer to join our client services team of marketing managers, specialists, and designers. This is a full-time position located in our Westborough, Massachusetts headquarters, under the supervision of the New England Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned juggler that loves variety. They have experience developing effective marketing plans, combined with a deep understanding of processes and best practices to successfully execute a wide-range of tactics. They possess the drive to understand the nuances of unique programs, goals and audiences. They can write creative and compelling content with the ability to apply across all marketing mediums and formats. They are comfortable and confident working directly with clients, and able to deliver exceptional service that goes above and beyond the call of duty. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
- Supports Marketing Manager in the implementation of integrated marketing communications and advertising programs that drive participation in energy efficiency programs. Project mix includes direct mail, radio, digital, print advertising, email, collateral, case studies, mobile, social, video, media research, and event participation
- Assists with the development, writing, and communication of marketing plans, budgets, creative briefs, project recommendations, and presentations
- Prepares a wide-range of program forms and collateral materials
- Manages cooperative marketing initiatives for participating contractors
- Coordinates the delivery of digital and mobile assets
- Executes email and direct mail campaigns
- Assists with campaign performance analysis and reporting
- Participates in client communications including the review/approval process
- Writes and edits compelling copy for marketing campaigns
- Builds and maintains valued relationships with internal and external clients, regional offices, call center staff, and vendors
- Communicates marketing tactics and timelines to call center staff and operations team
- Assists with other day-to-day marketing tasks as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years' related experience required with increasing responsibility
- Agency experience, or client-facing role within an inhouse agency environment is key
- Must be a highly-organized multi-tasker that can juggle a variety of projects, priorities, and timelines
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills specific to direct response marketing campaigns
- Experience with email marketing software, strategies, and best practices
- Familiarity with the print production process
- Ability to manage digital marketing assets and campaigns
- Knowledge of direct mail processes and requirements
- Experience coordinating with graphic designers on the production of materials
- The ability to track, analyze and report on campaign performance
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence and polished presentation skills to interact with clients and all levels of the organization
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business results
- Strategic thinker with proven analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Team player-committed to promoting the growth and success of CSG
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG's compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com. Please include salary requirements to be considered. LOCAL candidates only.
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
View full post on GreenBiz Jobs