Conservation Services Group/Westborough, MA
Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
We are building new online, mobile- and tablet-enabled applications using best of breed technologies. We are also using the latest .NET technology to build RESTful Web services and a new portal framework to build applications using HTML5 and Responsive Design. We are an agile development shop and have adopted a test driven development approach to build quality in to our software throughout the development process. We have designed and use our own XML standard for representation of buildings and energy efficiency measures and as the franchise player in our industry, we continue to drive innovation for our clients and end customers.
The Senior Web Application Developer will provide senior development capability on an agile team that is dedicated to building portal applications for a diverse set of user roles. The successful candidate must be a capable engineer with a track record of working on large .NET Web applications.
- Join an agile team of 5-6 experienced software developers and test engineers.
- Work closely with the product owner to provide realistic estimates and drive excellence in technical work.
- Design and develop core, reusable components.
- Produce results and planned deliverables using the agile scrum method with short delivery timeframes.
- Effectively collaborate with team members as well as internal and external clients.
- Use modern software development techniques including automated code analysis, implementation of coding guidelines, while contributing to a consistently high level of unit test coverage.
- Work with some of the latest technologies including: Visual Studio 2012, .NET 4.5, the Kentico portal development framework, REST APIs, HTML5/CSS3 and Responsive Design.
- 5-7 years professional experience designing and developing enterprise .NET Web applications.
- Strong analytical, problem identification and reporting skills.
- Proven track record of innovative technical contribution to software product delivery.
- Software company experience is highly desirable.
- Broad expertise in languages, Web application frameworks and overall software architecture.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, continuous integration, and test-driven development are very desirable.
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering or other related degrees.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG's compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/…d=1796630-2411-4288
Apply To Job
View full post on GreenBiz Jobs