Conservation Services Group/Peoria, IL
This position reports to and works under the direction of the Mid-West Regional Vice President for Conservation Services Group, Inc (CSG). The primary responsibility of the Program Director is to successfully manage CSG's implementation of all CSG Energy Programs managed out of the Peoria, IL office. This currently includes the following types of programs, Home Performance, HVAC, New Construction, Lighting, Multifamily, New Construction, Refrigerator and Freezer Recycling, Home Energy Reports, and Energy Efficient Products Rebates.
The Program Director will direct all program staff and the Peoria office develop and meet budgets, work with Business Development to procure new contracts and successfully implement all programs for our clients and partners.
- Meet or exceed the performance goals and other metrics of CSG contracts managed from the Peoria, IL office
- Plan and direct program activities and manage program growth.
- Develop strong client relationships and service strategies while providing excellent client service through consistent, on-time, and accurate completions of tasks
- Develop and implement modifications to the programs, processes, and operating guidelines to increase effectiveness and operational efficiencies
- Contribute to CSG Business Development Activities and the integration and development of new clients, utilities and residential programs in the Central and Southern Illinois areas
- In coordination with central and regional information technology resources, improve and enhance the information systems that help manage program processes, support accurate and timely reporting, and are compatible with client systems
- Develop budgets and production forecasts, and manage operations to stay within budgets and program parameters
- Develop and manage staff goals, training plans and performance results to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client services, compliance with established program guidelines, and completion of deliverables on time and within budget.
- Determine staffing requirements, develop staffing plans, and oversee hiring and assimilation of new employees.
- Foster collaboration and team building among program staff.
- Develop and produce monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports as required or requested by the client (s) and CSG management
- Represent CSG and/or the client(s) at stakeholder meetings and conferences
- Develop and manage relationships with trade allies and partners including contractors, trade associations, industry players, trade schools, and others
- Collaborate with CSG Central services and business units including Human Resources, Information Solutions, Operations Support, – Customer Contact Center, Marketing, and Finance
- Other tasks and projects as may be required
- Knowledge and understanding of the energy efficiency industry and demonstrated success with utility and/or state program – management and client service in the field of energy efficiency or related field preferred.
- Experience with meeting contractual program obligations on time and within budget
- Demonstrated experience operating complex projects with multiple levels of authority and influence
- The ability to convey information in group or public settings, e.g. meetings using effective presentations and the ability to listen effectively
- Ability to translate broad objectives into specific tasks
- Ability to use schedules or project management techniques to track project implementation
- Strong relationship management skills with experience in developing and improving client relations
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, reporting, and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, database, PowerPoint and experience with Energy Modeling Software a plus
- Budget, finance, forecasting, and reporting experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience, interpersonal, and communication skills, plus the ability to build effective teams, motivate staff and achieve results
- Technical, program, policy development and financial expertise
- Familiarity with residential new construction, HVAC, building codes, building science, and marketing energy efficiency programs
- Knowledge of technical standards (BPI, RESNET, NATE) a plus
- Familiarity with industry technical groups such as BPI, ACCA, NATE, RESNET, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years of managment/ multiple program experience.
- Requires BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Energy efficiency industry a plus.
CSG's compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
View full post on GreenBiz Jobs